Risk Analysis and Management
1) Risk assessment of zoonotic events and establishment of useful tools for risk management
2) Planning and implementation of proper risk management scheme
3) Suggestion of sampling strategy for monitoring zoonotic events
- Specially Appointed Associate Professor
- Norikazu ISODA
- Nakao R, Abe T, Nijhof AM, Yamamoto S, Jongejan F, Ikemura T, Sugimoto C. A novel approach, based on BLSOMs (Batch Learning Self-Organizing Maps), to the microbiome analysis of ticks. ISME J. 2013 May;7(5):1003-15.
- Isoda N, Tsuda Y, Asakura S, Okamatsu M, Sakoda Y, Kida H. The nucleoprotein is responsible for intracerebral pathogenicity of A/duck/Mongolia/47/2001 (H7N1) in chicks. Arch Virol. 2012 Dec;157(12):2257-64.